Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's Been Years...

What a wonder life is...it happens when we aren't looking.  Life swirls around us, consumes us, and it isn't until we feel change that we even realize it.  It's been years since I have even thought about this blog.  I never thought I had much to say, I never knew what to write.  Everything I thought I should type seemed as though it wasn't good enough to blog about.  It seemed that my experience was just like every other stay at home mom in America.  But it isn't, is it?  We all have our own stories, our own memories, our own special spot that is unique to ourselves. And some of us are blessed with the most breathtaking children, that even when they are just plain aweful...they make each second of this life so very special. 
Kinleigh will turn 1 in a month.  I just turned 33 two days ago.  My son will turn three in January.  Maybe these events have motivated me to start writing again.  I'm realizing how quickly life goes by, how each of these moments with my children are so precious.  I need to remember them.  I need to tell my children about them.  That is what makes this blog worth writing.  Even though your experiences may be similar, they won't be the same, they won't be mine.  Life goes on with every second that ticks by, with every breath that we take.  History will not be remembered unless it is written. 
Tomorrow will be the true beginning of my blog.  I'm so excited to write down everything I'm feeling and every cute little detail of my life.  I promise those details will include the munchkins....and my wonderful husband  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment